On 11/1/16 Bryce Cuellar plead guilty to felony " COUNT 1 - MAKING THREATS OR CONVEYING FALSE INFORMATION CONCERNING ACTS OF TERRORISM".
Bryce's 18-48 months prison sentence was suspended and he was placed on probation under the following special terms:
1) Complete a substance abuse evaluation and any recommend case plan.
2) Undergo a mental health evaluation by a licensed professional and complete any recommend case plan.
3) No alcohol whatsoever.
4) Abide by any curfew imposed by probation officer.
5) Defendant shall be permitted to continue his You Tube channel and blog but his speech will be subject to scrutiny by P&P.
6) Defendant must avoid making any threats to harm immigrants, gays, lesbians or anybody else.
7) Do not possess or display any weapons.
Thankfully, he is no longer allowed to posses weapons. Lets hope Clark County Sheriff inspects his home often to ensure compliance and the safety ofothers. Bryce was well known for drunken rants threatening to kill people in the LGBT community as well as many others.
Bryce took to his Youtube channel immediately upon his release publishing wild-eyed illuminati anti-American drivel.
I also note with interest that he has his windows blacked out; reminiscent of the Sandy Hook shooter.